Are you looking to relax and navigate your own trip down river? This is the perfect package for you! Carter to Fort Benton is a 3-5-hour trip. The time you spend on the river depends on how much you paddle, weather and river levels. This section is full of beautiful cottonwood growth, islands, and working farmland. This trip allows you to enjoy your time on the Missouri River while you get accounted with paddling or floating.
$50 per person
Included with the package:
- Shuttle from Fort Benton to Carter Ferry.
- Boat rental of your choice including; Paddleboards, solo Kayaks, Tandem Kayaks, and canoes.
- Paddles and PFD’s
- Seat backs and dry bags.
- 10:00 AM- We meet you at the cement boat ramp across from the Old Fort. From there you load up in vans and shuttle 30-40 minutes to Carter Ferry.
- 10:45 AM- Carter Ferry (an old operating cable bridge.) this will be your last bathroom break. If you did not receive paddle directions in Fort Benton, you will receive them at Carter.
- 2:00-6:00- Arrive at the Cement boat ramp in Fort Benton. Give us a call and we will come down and get the boats.