This section of river is in the Missouri River Breaks National Monument and includes Lewis and Clark campsites, lush cottonwood bottoms, steep river bluffs and ample farmland. Fort Benton to Wood bottom is a 4-7-hour trip. The time you spend on the river depends on how much you paddle, weather and river levels. This section is better suited for those that are looking to paddle and be on the water longer. This section covers a lot of miles and is not for the faint of heart.
$75 per person
Included with the package:
- Shuttle from Wood Bottom to Fort Benton
- Boat stationing in Fort Benton and Boat retrieval from Wood Bottom.
- Boat rental of your choice including; Paddleboards, solo Kayaks, Tandem Kayaks, and canoes.
- Paddles and PFD’s
- Seat backs and dry bags.
- 10:00 AM- We meet at Wood Bottom and drive you up to Fort Benton. This is about a 30-minute drive.
- 10:45 AM- The cement Boat Ramp in Fort Benton. This will be your last bathroom break. At this time, you will receive your boats, paddles, lifejackets, seat back and dry bags. We will go over a brief 15-minute safety talk before you launch off and head down river.
- 3:00-7:00- Arrive at the Wood Bottom. You will not have cell phone reception until Loma. At that point give us a call and we will come and retrieve the gear.