Spend your time learning about all the local history in the area and relaxing on the river. This is a great trip for both young and old. If you don’t feel comfortable floating the river on your own, join one of our guided trips. While on the river you will have a picnic lunch, refreshing beverages and plenty of story time.
$125 per person
Included with the package:
- Fresh lunch with local flare.
- Cold beverages
- 1 to 5 guide to guest ratio
- Shuttle to the put in location
- Boat rental of your choice (Kayak, tandem kayak, canoe or paddleboard)
- Seat backs, paddles and lifejackets.
- 10:00 AM- We meet you at the cement boat ramp across from the Old Fort. From there you load up in vans and shuttle 30-40 minutes to Carter Ferry.
- 10:45 AM- Carter Ferry (an old operating cable bridge.) this will be your last bathroom break. At this point you will receive all safety and paddle instructions
- 2:00-6:00- Arrive at the Cement boat ramp in Fort Benton.