Spend your time learning about all the local history in the area and relaxing on the river. This is a great trip for both young and old. If you don’t feel comfortable floating the river on your own, join one of our guided trips. While on the river you will have a picnic lunch, refreshing beverages and plenty of story time. This section is long and please prepare for a longer day of paddling.
$150 per person
Included with the package:
- Fresh lunch with local flare.
- Cold beverages
- 1 to 5 guide to guest ratio
- Shuttle to the put in location
- Boat rental of your choice ( Kayak, tandem kayak, canoe or paddleboard)
- Seat backs, paddles, dry bags and lifejackets.
- 10:00 AM- We meet at the cement boat ramp in Fort Benton across from the old Fort. At this location we go over all river safety and paddling instructions. This will be your last civilized bathroom stop before Wood Bottom.
- 3:00-7:00- Arrive at the Wood Bottom. We will load all boats and head back to Fort Benton (30-40 Minute drive)