Enjoy your time on the river in the quiet of the evenings cooler air and amazing colors. While on the sunset cruise we will wine and dine you on the banks of the Missouri River and lull you with river stories. This is a perfect trip for all ages. It’s a fun way to spend your evenings stay in Fort Benton Montana.
$175 per person
Included with the package:
- 3 course dinner with local flare.
- Cold beverages
- 1 to 5 guide to guest ratio
- Shuttle to the put in location
- Canoe or Kayak rentals
- Seat backs, paddles, dry bags and lifejackets.
- 4:00 – We meet you at the cement boat ramp across from the Old Fort. From there you load up in vans and shuttle 30-40 minutes to Carter Ferry.
- 4:45 – Carter Ferry (an old operating cable bridge.) this will be your last bathroom break. At this point you will receive all safety and paddle instructions
- 7:00-9:00- Arrive at the Cement boat ramp in Fort Benton.